[rsbac] Random "file not found" errors

Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
Thu May 12 15:46:33 CEST 2005

I have already mentioned this on this list on January 21, 2005.
The problem continues on my boxes at random times and very seldom (a
couple of times a week). The only thing that I noticed it is that it has
to do always with some SYM-LINKS, independently if the file is protected
with RC, FF or other modules. No clue of the reason, but something with
virtual-fs and RSBAC perhaps.

Andrea