[rsbac] Apache over SSL - MAP_EXEC

Ales Svoboda asvoboda at centrum.cz
Wed May 11 21:12:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have here a strange problem with Apache. I am using RSBAC module FF and all files that are accessed over web are marked as no_execute and no_mount (544)

When I try to access these files over http it is working perfectly, but when I run over https I get this message:

rsbac_adf_request(): request MAP_EXEC, pid 6422, ppid 6418, prog_name httpd, uid 1016, audit_uid 1016, target_type FILE, tid Device 03:01 Inode 182294 Path /home/test/www/_ISP/index.html, attr prot_bits, value 5, result NOT_GRANTED (Softmode) by FF

Here is my httpd.conf
NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.testik.cz
    DocumentRoot /home/test/www
</VirtualHost>
<IfDefine SSL>
    <VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName www.testik.cz
        DocumentRoot /home/test/www
        SSLEngine On
        SSLCertificateFile /home/test/ssl/server.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /home/test/ssl/server.key
    </VirtualHost>
</IfDefine>

As you can see - it is accessing the same file and the difference is really in SSL, because if I remove SSLEngine On then it runs OK.

Anyone has any idea? Thanks in advance.

Ales Svoboda