[rsbac] How can I know whether a sing access request is authorized?

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Wed Mar 2 10:37:25 CET 2005

On Mittwoch 02 März 2005 10:22, wealet wrote:
> For example,is it authorized that user A access file B with R_xxx?
> More exactly,I don't want to know this by getting the ACLs or MAC
attributes,but a way like invoking functions.Maybe there's a function
which accepts parameters such as user names or id,file names and
access requests and decides whether it is authorized.

Current access rights depend on the state of all the models.
acl_rights and rc_get_eff_fd_rights give you some info.