[rsbac] Strange random errors

Rafal Bisingier ravbc at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jun 24 10:32:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using
http://fixed.rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/linux-2.6.11-rsbac-v1.2.4-pax-20050613.tar.bz2
compiled without symlink redirection, but quite offten I obseve
problems running different programs. There are two type of errors. First
ends with plain "memory fault", or "segmetation fault" and a program
crash, the second is: "Inconsistency detected by ld.so: rtld.c: 1075: dl_main:
Assertion `_rtld_local._dl_rtld_map.l_libname' failed!"

Any ideas where to look?

BTW: I tried to use FF module. I wanted to set execute_only flag
on some files, but then on every exec I got an error for READ
request not granted by FF (behaviour of FF module is corect, but why I
need read right to just run a progam?)

One more thing with the FF module (make it a feature request):
I'd like to have FF++ module with rights changed to 2-bits with the
meaning:
0 - no access of this type
1 - only this type access
2 - inherit this type right
3 - grant access of this type
I think this would make FF module much more usefull. ;-)
I would do this myself, but my programing skills are too low :-(
I know there is enough work with 1.2.5 currently, but maybe in 1.2.6
this could be done... ;-)

--
Rafal Bisingier