[rsbac] unresolved issues

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Wed Jun 8 14:13:13 CEST 2005

On Mittwoch 08 Juni 2005 09:46, Andrea Pasquinucci wrote:
> - kernel random "file not found" error

We are hunting that bug now.

> - missing links in http://www.rsbac.org/download/bugfixes to bugfix
>   (i.e. where is the link to 1.2.4.bf5 ?) and to
>   http://download.rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/bugfixes/v1.2.4/

Links added.

> - I have not been able to use DAC GROUP control, if I compiled a
kernel
>   with it (tried various times with different combinations of
>   parameters) access was not granted in some situations, or not
checked
>   in others, so I have removed it from my kernels.

There have been some group control related smaller fixes. Can you
please retest with latest svn code, or test with the upcoming
1.2.5-pre1? You should use a test system or disable attribute writing
to disk, because some lists are updated to a new version.

Thanks for the report!