[rsbac] unresolved issues
cesare at ucci.it
Thu Jul 14 20:49:53 CEST 2005
sorry not! I have not yet been able to test 1.2.5-pre and at the moment
I doubt I will be able to do it soon, and then summer vacations are
approaching... Is this stopping the release of 1.2.5 ? In case I could
try to find one day to test it before leaving, no guarantee anyway.
On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 07:28:30PM +0200, Amon Ott wrote:
* Hi Andrea!
* On Mittwoch 08 Juni 2005 14:13, Amon Ott wrote:
* > On Mittwoch 08 Juni 2005 09:46, Andrea Pasquinucci wrote:
* > > - I have not been able to use DAC GROUP control, if I compiled a
* > kernel
* > > with it (tried various times with different combinations of
* > > parameters) access was not granted in some situations, or not
* > checked
* > > in others, so I have removed it from my kernels.
* > There have been some group control related smaller fixes. Can you
* > please retest with latest svn code, or test with the upcoming
* > 1.2.5-pre1? You should use a test system or disable attribute
* > to disk, because some lists are updated to a new version.
* Any news on this item? Does it work with latest Bugfixes / latest
* 1.2.5-pre from svn?
* http://www.rsbac.org - GnuPG: 2048g/5DEAAA30 2002-10-22
* rsbac mailing list
* rsbac at rsbac.org
Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
PGP key: http://www.ucci.it/ucci_pub_key.asc
fingerprint = 569B 37F6 45A4 1A17 E06F CCBB CB51 2983 6494 0DA2
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://rsbac.dyndns.org/pipermail/rsbac/attachments/20050714/a9aea3b4/attachment.bin
More information about the rsbac