[rsbac] PAX PAGEXEC doesn't work on 2.6.7 rsbac kernel

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Jan 10 16:40:03 CET 2005

http://fedora.rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/
> as RPM. As you see, all the first tests are killed, so there should
be
> something wrong in your building the kernel. I attach also my kernel
> config for you to check.

The issue has just been solved: The RSBAC default PaX flags do not
enable PAGEEXEC, which was the recommended behaviour. The kernel in
question had no SEGMEXEC support, so no protection was left.

If you encounter the same problem, either apply bugfix v1.2.3-11,
which adds the flag, or change it by hand in include/rsbac/types.h.