[rsbac] Upcoming new rsbac.org Website

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Wed Apr 20 17:31:18 CEST 2005

On Montag 18 April 2005 15:12, Amon Ott wrote:
> the rsbac.org website is currently being redone again. The new
version
> has all info pages in a Wiki, so changes can be done more easily and
> by more people. All download files have been separated completely.
>
> Please have a look at the preview at
> http://wiki.rsbac.org
> and comment on it. Specially the restructured docs are promising,
> although not yet finished.
>
> wiki.rsbac.org will be moved to rsbac.org as soon as it is ready. As
> everything is in PHP, the mirrors should work fine.

We have switched over! The mirrors are not yet updating from the new
content, we will start attacking that later. The old content ist
still up to date.

> Download files will be at download.rsbac.org. This site will have to
> be mirrored in the future instead of the kernel dir. Download links
> will run through a script which tries to pick the closest mirror
> based on a cookie with your previous choice.

This is important for the mirrors: Mirroring the pages and the
download server are two separate things now. As not all mirror people
are on the rsbac-mirror list, I will contact them directly.