[rsbac] fail to pathch the kernel

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Apr 4 09:12:47 CEST 2005

On Sonntag 03 April 2005 22:43, yuting at iastate.edu wrote:
> I am trying to install rsbac and failed to patch the kernel. Below
is the
> information about OS and rsbac I am using
>
> Fedora core 1, kernel version 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
> RSBAC: patch-2.4.22-v1.2.2.gz, rsbac-v1.2.2.tar.bz2
>
> Below are the rejects I got when I used the command "gzip -dc
> patch-x.y.z-va.b.c.gz | patch -p1 &>perr"
in /usr/src/linux-2.4.22-rsbac.

Like most distribution kernels, the Fedora kernel has been heavily
patched and only remotely resembles the original.

Please try the Fedora packages at
ftp://rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/rsbac/fedora/
or a pre-patched and bugfixed original kernel from
http://fixed.rsbac.org.