[rsbac] ACL Issue

Nick Vasiliev delete852 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 21:32:44 CEST 2004

Ok, heh more questions. For me to practice ACLs I have
created a test at /home/test, and I created two users
bill and bob. I have set permissions on the folder to
700 , and chowned rooted it. Then turned of DAC
persmissions and gave bob rights to access it with
ACL, and it has worked fine and bob was able to access
the folder. However so was Bill. I made another ACL
and didn't give bill any privigliges and he was till
able to access it. I assume it is because of the min
cap, when I went to change the min cap on the folder
it told me:
Cap min CAPS: No file Specified, when I want to access
the max the same thing happened.

Also, right now I am able to ssh into the machine
fine, however when I look at the process sshd, it
tells me that SetUID is at 0, which means that it
can't do it. And I know that u need to be to setuid in
order connect with ssh because it was one of the
problems i had earlier. I also looked at the fine
/usr/sbin/sshd and it didn't have the setuid set on
it.

Thanks again for all your help.