[rsbac] Fedora rpms of RSBAC

Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
Sun Oct 17 21:32:28 CEST 2004

I am happy to announce the first, very ALPHA, version of RSBAC rpms
for the fedora 2 distribution. You can find what I manage to come up
with at

  http://fedora.rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/

or

  ftp://rsbac.mprivacy-update.de/rsbac/fedora

Please read there the README files for more informations on the little I
have done and what you could help me do. Testing and help in packaging,
writing scripts etc. is very welcomed.

Andrea

PS. Don't even think about rolling out these rpms on production
machines! Needless to say they are full of bugs and practically untested
since I have been the only one who dared using them up to now.