[rsbac] Several PAX problems

Thomas Mueller news-exp-jun04 at tmueller.com
Tue Mar 30 13:23:12 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've tried to use PaX together with RSBAC v1.2.3-pre4 and kernel 2.6.4 but
failed until now.

In kernel config I can't enable Hook into PaX:
Rule Set Based Access Control (RSBAC) -> Decision module (policy) options
-> PAX Policy Options -> Hook into PaX
There is no [ ] in front of the text 'Hook into PaX'

In the PaX menu I can select hook into RSBAC though:
Security options -> PaX -> PaX Control -> MAC system integration (hook) ->
hook

Finally when I try to compile I get an error:

  CC      rsbac/adf/pax/pax_main.o
rsbac/adf/pax/pax_main.c: In function `rsbac_pax_set_flags_func':
rsbac/adf/pax/pax_main.c:42: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
rsbac/adf/pax/pax_main.c:43: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
rsbac/adf/pax/pax_main.c:44: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[4]: *** [rsbac/adf/pax/pax_main.o] Error 1

Thomas
--
http://www.tmueller.com for pgp key (95702B3B)