[rsbac] Logging besides syslog

Charles Miller cm_model_checking at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:22:02 CET 2004

I've read in the documentation that there is some kernel level logging that
takes place when actions are denied by rsbac.  I've seen mention of some
circular kernel buffer.  I've noticed these logs in /var/log/messages, but
wonder where else I can see these logs, as the security officer.  (For
example, root can access /var/log/messages, can I have these show up
somewhere root can't see them).  Where is this configured in rsbac?  TIA.
Charlie