[rsbac] Re: New Live-CD

Andrea Pasquinucci cesare at ucci.it
Sat Mar 6 10:10:45 CET 2004

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 05:52:08PM +0100, Amon Ott wrote:
*
* > I think that a Live-CD like that would be very useful to those who
* > would like to learn how to use RSBAC. What do you think?
*
* Looks like a plan. I am very busy with Cebit preparations, both for company
* and RSBAC, so I will not be able to do much in this area now. After Cebit,
* we should try to get this improvement done.

No rush, in case I'll use it next year... When you'll have time to look
at that, let me know.

Best, Andrea