Válasz: Re: [rsbac] New kernel 2.4.25 with rsbac 1.2.2: postfix smtp/tcp service unknown ?

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Fri Feb 27 10:24:48 CET 2004

On Freitag, 27. Februar 2004 08:48, gabor.horvath at konicaminolta.hu wrote:
> I've also made some tests. No relation to rsbac. On a vanilla kernel the
> symptom is the same. What postfix version do you use? You are right minus
> means default which is chrooted. I think except for the local delivery
> everything can be run in it.

I used the standard Debian config in master.cf, which does this, but have
another smtp line for an amavisd-new as content scanner.

> Oh I have just realized that you missed it. I have got problem with smtp
> not smtpd. Could you also check it?

smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
smtp      unix  -       -       -       -       -       smtp

Also a -.

> And my postfix version:
> hubnts01:/etc/postfix# postconf  | grep version
> mail_version = 1.1.11

Debian stable with security updates:
mail_version = 1.1.11

The postfix start scripts always rebuilds the chroot environment, maybe
there is some bug in your script. Did you make any changes?