[rsbac] References page

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Wed Feb 25 10:05:01 CET 2004

Hi!

I would like to create an RSBAC references page "Who uses RSBAC" or "Where
RSBAC is in use" for a while now. My idea is to have some good usage
references with

- Company/Organization (including URL)
- Date and version of first usage
- Short outline how it is used (a few lines)
- (optional) Short reasoning why it is used

Everything from the user's point of view, of course. The project benefit is
that newcomers can see that RSBAC is useful and stable. Your benefit would be
the direct reference to your company or organization Web page, with the
visitor's knowledge that you already have some experience in this area.

What do you think?