[rsbac] Problem with RSBAC 1.2.4 pre3 and Kernel 2.4.27

Patrique Wolfrum Patrique.Wolfrum at vwl.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Dec 20 17:08:21 CET 2004

Hello,

I have solved the problem with 'kernel_thread' by setting
'MODIFY_SYSTEM_DATA (in Deutsch: Manchmal hat man Tomaten auf den Augen).

The last error-message that appears in the logfile:

rsbac_adf_request(): request SHUTDOWN, pid 1, ppid 0, prog_name init,
uid 0, audit_uid, target_type NONE, tid NONE, attr none, value 0, result
NOT_GRANTED by RC

I have one other system running with RSBAC 1.2.3 from which I have
'transferred' the RC_SCD_settings onto the RSBAC 1.2.4 system.
Unfortunately, this didn't help.

How can this be solved ?

Thank you very much in advance.

With best regards.
    Patrique Wolfrum

--
Patrique Wolfrum
Administrator - Fakultätsserver

Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau
Institut für allgemeine Wirtschaftsforschung
Abteilung für Wirtschaftsinformatik
Kollegiengebäude II
Platz der Alten Synagoge
79085 Freiburg