[rsbac] To-Do List for 1.2.3

Chirag P searchformehere at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 11:47:08 MEST 2003

--- Amon Ott <ao at rsbac.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> this is my current to-do list for 1.2.3. Please add
> your wishes now.

2 small wishes for now :-)
Extra logging support:
1.  provide facility to write extended debugging
messages (eg when rsbac_debug_adf_rc is ON) to rmsgs
as well as syslog.  That way we separate ALL rsbac
messages away from /var/log/messages

MAC
2.  MAC trusted for user take a list rather than just
an individual user.