[rsbac] ask for help

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Oct 21 09:56:14 MEST 2003

On Tuesday, 21. October 2003 03:06, Òà ÁÖ wrote:
>        I've installed RSBAC v1.2.2 on Linux 2.4.21.I tried to test ACL and
found that Linux DAC was working with it and disarranged it.
>       So I started the system with the kernel argument
rsbac_dac_disable.But the Linux DAC still worked.
>       Are there any advices?Thanks a lot.

The full Linux DAC enabling is off by default in kernel config, you have to
enable it there. It is also discouraged, you should better use partial
disabling for the directory tree you want to control only with ACL.