[rsbac] Boot problem with RSBAC

Patrique Wolfrum Patrique.Wolfrum at vwl.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Oct 20 18:31:54 MEST 2003

Hello,

> I don't know your exact config, it's maybe related to devfsd and the raid
> rather than only rsbac. I would try an rsbac_delay_init or a complete
> delay and a manual rsbac_init when everything is up and running. At least,
> it would give some ideas.
> boldizsar

In the kernel, the option 'rsbac_delay_init' is set (since I have used an
initrd). What do you mean with a 'complete delay' ?

My hardware config looks as follows:

IBM xSeries 235 Server
2 GB RAM
3 * 146,8 GB HDDs (SCSI-320) connected to a ServeRAID 5i RAID-5 Controller
Adaptec Ultra-160 SCSI-Controller (for an external streamer)

As operating system we use Suse Professional 8.2 with a prepatched
rsbac-kernel.

With best regards.
    Patrique Wolfrum