[rsbac] Remove LSM support from RSBAC 1.2.3-pre? Issues and musings.

Klaus Holler kho4l at gmx.at
Mon Oct 13 20:37:31 MEST 2003

Hi Amon,

I fully agree with you, especially Issue #3, #4 and #7 have much weight.
Issue #3: having a strong kernel-version dependency would suck, apart from
the coding structure issues.
Issue #4/#7: the chaining concept used by LSM is IMHO bad, I dislike that the
"weakest link in the chain" then determines the overall strength, without
doubt the current concept of RSBAC is cleaner/safer - if one decision module
fails, others still work...

All in all, I think you are on the right track ;-)
Regards,
Klaus

--
Klaus Holler <gmx.at after kho4l@>