[rsbac] get current role

Bencsath Boldizsar boldi at mail2003.etl.hu
Thu Nov 27 16:02:32 CET 2003

It is not so important, but as far as the "id" is a good way to debug
programs, this can also be helpful.
(E.g. "Look, this CGI program says it is executed with the user id of
www-data, and look, it uses the role "webserver" and so it won't be able
to harm anything, ... ...")
So it can be  helpful for demonstration and/or debugging.
Also, in "RC NOT_GRANTED" error messages it could be helpful to get back
the Role that caused the error.

It is just my opinion, I don't think it is a big security risk if a
program knows which role (or role_id only) is used to execute it.