[rsbac] Anyone tried these combinations?

Matthias Jaenichen mj2 at percomp.de
Mon Nov 17 20:30:35 CET 2003

At 19:59 17.11.2003, Michal Medvecky wrote:

>On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 07:25:28PM +0100, Michal Medvecky wrote:
> > linvfs_put_super:vfsp/0xe33aef80 left dangling!
> >
> > And filesystem died absolutely...
>
>Well¸ we see, there is a bugfix for this issue already.
>
>To amon: why there's a latest stable version with this bug available for
>download?

discussable, but ...

... www.rsbac.org/code says:

Current release v1.2.2

You will need an RSBAC kernel files tarball, a kernel patch for your kernel
version and administration tools in matching versions. Please also have a
look at the bugfixes page to avoid known bugs.

I guess that 1.2.3-pre2 from Nov.07 includes it.

>We killed 9 hours of our time :-(

9 hours to read that? ;-))

Reg.