[rsbac] RC module

Gaganinder Singh Gisingh at quark.co.in
Wed Jun 25 16:42:49 MEST 2003

Please let me know if you are using a SCSI drive or an IDE one. I am having
trouble in compilation while using a SCSI Drive. The OS that I have is SESE
7.0 enterprise edition.

Regards,
Gaganinder Singh
Extension : 9848
Telephone Direct : 91-172-299848
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always
cool and unruffled under all circumstances.-- Thomas Jefferson