[rsbac] CHANGE_OWNER request on PROCESS for same uid

Jochen Eisinger jochen at penguin-breeder.org
Wed Jun 18 16:25:01 MEST 2003

Hi,

yes, I admit, I first installed a new version of rsbac and then read the
Changes... well, but that's how it is, and now I'm a little puzzled what
to do about this:

- Changed behaviour on setuid etc.: Notification is always sent, even
  if the uid was set to the same value. This allows for restricted RC
  initial roles with correct role after setuid to root.

Now with this feature, half of my programs cannot be executed anymore...
my question is now: what do I have to do to grant all programs to setuid
to their current uid (possibly without adding this capability explicitly
to every program)?

running rsbac-1.2.2-pre5

best regards

-- jochen