[rsbac] Version 1.2.2 uploaded

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Fri Jul 25 14:24:58 MEST 2003

On Friday, 25. July 2003 13:08, Bencsath Boldizsar wrote:
> Btw, as kernel 2.6.0testing1 is out and seems like quite stable (hit
> me;-)), what is the plan for rsbac?

The port has started, but will take some time - there have been way too many
changes.

Finished:
- Port to new build and help system

Current:
- Changes to get RSBAC common code compiled against 2.6.0-test

To-Do:
- Add all the hooks for init, (u)mount, decision requests.

I will try to use and translate LSM hooks, where suitable, and only patch in
my own hooks where necessary. If 2.6.0-test takes as long as 2.4.0-test, I
will probably be ready before 2.6.0 comes out.