[rsbac] New RSBAC Live CD Image

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Mon Jul 14 18:28:35 MEST 2003

Hello folks,

a new version of the RSBAC Live CD is currently uploading to livecd.rsbac.org.

This update is based on Timo's Rescue CD, which puts everything into a
compressed filesystem (cramfs), so the iso image is about half the size of
the previous ones. It comes with apache and sshd to give you some toys.

Booting is with delayed init, automatically starting init on device 7:0
mount, the loopback on the cramfs image. This means that I had to use the
latest code from rsync, which will really soon become 1.2.2-pre6-rc1.

Please test this boot CD and give me some feedback about desired changes,
more packages to be included, etc. Eventually, the Live CD will be switched
over to Adamantix.