[rsbac] RSBAC Books online

Amon Ott ao at rsbac.org
Tue Aug 19 15:41:11 MEST 2003

On Tuesday, 19. August 2003 13:20, Tony den Haan wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2003 10:39, Amon Ott wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > The RSBAC books are available at http://books.rsbac.org. The SGML (later
> > XML) source will soon be accessible via anonymous CVS.
>
> switching to XML is rather trivial, and a good plan. i found the sgml tools
> availabe rather messy.
> i wouldn't mind having look at that switch.

Henk Klöpping is currently working on the changes to xml. Please contact him
at henk at rsbac.org.

> at this moment i'm using xsltproc and jade on docbook/xml, and i'm rather
> pleased with those.

The current PDF, PS etc. docs have been converted with docbook2pdf etc. I
still have to figure out how to get the pictures included, but the text
format is OK.

CVS is already online. Use
cvs -d anoncvs at devel.altlinux.org:/cvs/rsbac co docs
with password cvs to get the tree downloaded.