[rsbac] REG module

Tommy Tmy17 at inwind.it
Sun Apr 6 16:54:11 MEST 2003

I'm writing a module using the reg facilities, but I'm finding a lot of
difficulties in changing the uid of the process using the syscall registered
by the module. I use current->uid = the_other_uid, but the uid doesn't change
and I don't get any other RSBAC module complaining (well, it would be very
difficult, as I'm just changing an integer value...). I would also like to
know how I could do such change whitout bypassing the other modules. Should I
use rsbac_adf_request() for a simple check before changing the uid or is
there another way?

P.S.: As you've probably already understood I'm a newbie to both rsbac and
kernel programming :)