R: [rsbac] master role?

Alberto Guglielmo rsbac@rsbac.org
Thu Sep 26 12:11:01 2002

Josh,
in my opinion all you need is a specific role for your user, or process, =
and
suitable rights versus the various RC types involved (that of /etc/passwd
etc.).
Maybe I did not understand your posting... others may well be more helpfu=
l.
Regards

Alberto Guglielmo
a.guglielmo<at>tcpsas.com
Key Fingerprint:7EAF 9E34 2838 7C6B EE47  E8F0 FFC5 3CBC 90AA 5EEE
PGP Keys at:
ldap://europe.keys.pgp.com:11370
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: rsbac-admin@rsbac.org [mailto:rsbac-admin@rsbac.org]Per conto di
Josh Beagley
Inviato: gioved=EC 26 settembre 2002 10.24
A: rsbac@rsbac.org
Oggetto: [rsbac] master role?

Hello,

I am just wondering how to give a user or process more than one role, for
example three roles, one to authenticate with shadow file, one to restric=
the number of processes they see, and any additional roles required. I am
guesing there is sometype of master role, or group that contains the othe=
roles, but I am unsure of how to go about this. Any suggestions welcome.