[rsbac] FTP mirror of /kernels dir needed

Michal Medvecky rsbac@rsbac.org
Mon Sep 23 14:42:01 2002

HI!

I have had one big exam at school. I failed :(

To be honest, I forgot to set up mirroring software. But there are more issues
to be solved, e.g. updating latest versions on the main webpage.

Do you use rsync at rsbac.org?

Michalm