[rsbac] Problem: rsbac_ipc_menu missing

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Mon Sep 16 17:17:01 2002

On Monday, 16. September 2002 16:45, Jost Kannegieser wrote:
> I'm new to the list and to rsbac. I played around a little with the RC and
AUTH modell and:

> I'm impressed! It took me some time to configure but it's really mithy!
>
> but: when I try to go to the ipc menu I get an error message saing there is
no rsbac_ipc_menu.

The rsbac_ipc_menu has been removed in 1.2.0, because it only allowed to
change attributes for IPC socket objects, which have been replaced by the
template scheme.

> Isn't it implemented jet? Should I use the commend line tools
attr_(get|set)_ipc instead?

Yes, the command line tools are currently the only way of accessing IPC
attribute values. Somehow the rsbac_ipc_menu has never been changed and thus
got removed.

http://www.rsbac.org