[rsbac] Bootable RSBAC Live CDROM

Rumen Yotov rsbac@rsbac.org
Tue Oct 15 07:01:02 2002

On Friday 11 October 2002 14:19, Amon Ott wrote:
> Hi!
>
> At http://images.rsbac.org you can download a first version of a bootab=
le
> Live CD (no disk writes) with Debian 3.0 Woody, kernel 2.4.19 and RSBAC
> v1.2.2-pre1.
>
> I plan to update this disk regularly. Have fun!
>
> Amon.

Hi All,

Yesterday I burned down the ISO-file of RSBAC Live-CD /bz2-file/.
 All went well, but afterwards I couldn't log on. The CD booted F1 /help/=
=20
works, but F2, F3, etc doesn't work so I don't know how to log-on=20
/login,password - pair/.
I''l be very gratefull if somebody helps me with this. Just one more thin=
g.=20
Where can I find info about what's on the CD /as packages/.

Thanks in advance.

Rumen Yotov