[rsbac] rsbac-v1.2.1-pre1 uploaded
Wed Jun 12 15:21:00 2002
The first pre version of 1.2.1 has been uploaded. Changes against 1.2.0:
- (Mostly untested) support for all architectures. PLEASE, all of you with
other archs accessible, test and tell me. All I have is i386.
- Removed target type checks from tools, moved FD auto filesystem target type
resolving into syscalls. Now everything should work with files >2GB, please
test if you can.
- On the way, cleaned up the type checking code in the syscalls a lot.
Current to-do-list for 1.2.1:
- Support for all archs
- Fix stat for huge files problem in admin tools, e.g. move checks to kernel
To do for 1.2.1:
- RC ttl setting in menues (already displayed, but setting is a bit tricky)
- AUTH daemon for authentication enforcement
- Support more network address families with addresses etc.
- Support more network address families with NETDEV and SCD/network/firewall
- Port the last lists (AUTH, log_levels etc.) to generic lists
- PM overhaul and menues
- (maybe) Install trace mode with automatic attribute restore (for software
- Script log->auth cap setting
- Learning modes etc. for automatic setup script generation
- ACL support in Samba
- Versions in backup (-V n, n = (major<<16)+(mid<<8)+subver), automatic
translation to new settings on restore
- Attribute set log in menues / undo log?
- (maybe) Attribute get log in menues
- (maybe) RC subroles: Each role has a new set of parent roles, the
compatibilities of which are inherited and added to the ones set for the
subrole. Can be used for role hierarchies, but might make setups too