[rsbac] Reset RSBAC

Peter Busser rsbac@rsbac.org
Sun Jul 7 12:01:02 2002

Hi,

> Maybe a stupid question, but it could help me :)
>
> How does one reset the rsbac configuration? I mean, setting al modules and
> files to the default values?

AFAIK you can do it by booting a normal kernel and deleting all rsbac
directories in the root of each partition. In other words, if you encounter
a lost+found directory and an rsbac directory next to each other, you can
delete the rsbac directory.

RSBAC stores it's settings in files under the rsbac directory in the
root of a paritition. An RSBAC kernel will protect these directories, so
you need a normal kernel, for which the rsbac directories are just normal
directories, to remove them. Note that this will wipe out *all* RSBAC
settings.

Groetjes,
Peter Busser
--
UNIX is user friendly, it is just picky who to befriend with.

"Silly hacker, root is for administrators"
	-Unknown