[rsbac] RSBAC_EINVALIDMODULE - error

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:44:21 +0100

On Tuesday, 29. January 2002 16:45, Andreas Hess wrote:
> I am running 1.2.0-pre3 on kernel 2.4.17.
> Starting rsbac_fd_menu for any process I receive the following
> error-code:
> EINVALIDMOUDLE.

This means that you are trying to access an attribute for a module, which has
not been compiled in. Please use rsbac_settings_menu to reduce your set of
modules shown in the menues to get rid of these messages.

The menues should work fine for all compiled modules despite these errors.

> I have not found the error-code inside the documentation. Perhaps this
> could be due a version conflict?!
> As I upgraded from version 1.1.2.
> Any hints are welcome!

The distinction between modules and the error code are new in 1.2.0 and not
yet documented on the Web pages.

http://www.rsbac.org