[rsbac] rsbac-v1.2.1-pre4 / release candidate #1 uploaded

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Fri Aug 2 16:57:01 2002

Hi folks!

The pre4 of 1.2.1 has been uploaded to http://rsbac.org/pre. This is the
first release candidate. Although some German and many Russian translations
are missing, it should be functionally complete. I am looking forward to your
feedback!

- Added new log settings into rsbac_menu

- Cleaned up logging format a bit (might need a new version of rklog_viewer)

- German (almost finished) and Russian (well, not yet filled) menu help
texts, language configured through rsbac_settings_menu, as usual.

- Some more small bugfixes

- Version numbers in backup, for automatic update on restore in later
versions.

Stanislav: The admin tools need an updated ru.po and all menues need Russian
help texts...

All others: If you would like to see another language supported in tools or
menues, please send me an xy.po file (copy from po/rsbac-admin.pot and fill)
and patches for the menues.

http://www.rsbac.org