[rsbac] reiser fs

Amon Ott rsbac@rsbac.org
Tue Apr 9 10:07:01 2002

On Tuesday, 9. April 2002 06:59, Metrix wrote:
> hi, i am wondering if it is worthwile to run rsbac and
> reiserfs, reiserfs is faster, does it allow any extra
> featuers like crypto or mounting options, ifso, would
> there be any probelms with rsbac?

Reiserfs should be running fine with RSBAC, but there is no inode number
existence checking in the rsbac_check functions - you should make sure to
delete filesystem objects with non-default attributes only under an RSBAC
kernel.

Personally, I have good experience with ext3, because it is downwards
compatible with ext2. Ext3 is also fully supported by RSBAC.

http://www.rsbac.org